ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO: Prospeed, Cardiff customers

BMW E46 330i Touring
How much have you paid for your exhaust systems?

Am looking at getting a Ph1 172 stealth system, is circa £200 reasonable?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
MK2 PH2 Cup, cat back system.

Stealth, mid-sport note.
£320

They have put prices up since Jan 2007, and I got mine in Nov 2006.

ABCD0011.gif

BMW E46 330i Touring
Blimey O'Riley - always got the impression they were kind of a Powerflow equivalent but with more consistency...

Any Ph1's to confirm the price is the same?

given all the choices available at the time , i'd still have the prospeed .

if you want it louder , get the yozzasport

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've heard countless excellent reviews of Prospeed, as I have Yozza, so if I'm looking to spend that much then I'll have no qualms gong with either of them. Prospeed's closer and the fact that I can drive in / drive out all in a day is a big benefit...

Am thinking about maybe getting it cut in to the bumper, a la Day

Abarth 500
mine was :quiet: coz it was done on a group buy, but as usuall, top notch job....he even polished the tip 4 me when it was looking dull a few months ago lol

Audi TT 225
My Prospeed, all I can say is DO IT! They're fantastic, excellent service, discount for cliosport members, top notch job, shiny, quality welds, awesome sound, perfect. £318 + cost of 182 surround.

prospeed1.gif

p.s. Im going back for a de-cat after Ive had my engine work done :D

1.8 Civic EX
Do Pro-speed do a stealth thats not much (if at all) louder than standard? (172 ph2) (sorry for the hi-jack just didn't see the point in starting a new thread...)

Polo + Micra
sports cat + cat back twin 3" slash cut came to £640 altogether.

but had to go back as i didn't like it (was way too loud lol) and it was all sorted:)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I've just got back from Cardiff after having mine done - fantastic noise! Would recommend Charlie & the gang.

Incidently, if you do decide to have it cut into the bumper, I have a spare 182 surround if you need one. PM me......

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'd forgotten why I'd gotten my Pro-speed exhaust, windows down today made me realise just why I got it! So much better sounding than the standard exhaust, and not chavvy sounding OTT either. :hail: to Charlie, Simon, et al @ Pro-speed.

BMW E46 330i Touring
The first thing I've really got to do is sort the bodywork, but will be looking at an exhaust in July probably.

The price is set at just over £300, which seems okay for a life guarantee.

Matt78, can you PM with a price you'd accept for the surround?

VaVa
The centre section on mine fell apart after 2000 miles, due to a design fault (or them forgetting to weld certain parts on lol). And I had to drill a hole to relocate the extra bracket they had fitted as the bracket arm wasn't welded to the back box in the right place. The welds arent that great either. It moves miles when it's hot (melted the 182 surround until I relocated the ProSpeed mount)

But they are cheap, it sounds nice when it's not blowing and had I been arsed to drive back to Cardiff I know Charlie would have sorted it without question.

I paid £270 in a group buy.