ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Scutch

Nissan Jewk
You're lucky you aint bought anything from Rasclart on here... dear oh dear oh dear!

RIP Dan
Classic.

That your real address you have left up on here? A bit dangerous knowing the weirdos on this Forum??

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah sorry it was Mass effect, i'm without the internet for a month or so, so XBL is a no go, i need stimulus.

Its my Address but i'm moving out soon, so anything that gets sent gets put on the next person, and most of it gets robbed out the box anyway... lul.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The first attempt was far worse, but the old dear in the post office probably would have had a heart attack so I got a different package. LOL.

Enjoy the game anyway, mate. Takes a while to proper get into, but it's quality.

:cool:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha, shame.

Yeah i'm gonna put a few hours into this weekend, let me know when you want it back.

If not i'll let you know when i finish it.

Cheers.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just got my Mass Effect 2 game back today off Spiezels. Had to go to the post office to collect it, which was embarrassing when she first wanted ID for my name (as he'd addressed it to Scutchio Scutch, and then read and wrote down what was on the back. PMSL, what a c*nt!

DSC03466.jpg