ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO those who have removed headlining

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Have you experienced any issues with condensation etc on cold mornings since you've removed the headlining?

I did have a lot the other day, but it was a REALLY foggy day, so could have been that.

I've not noticed anything unusual yet though.

clio 182
100% you will get condensation on the colder days, but its been minus 3 this year already up here and I have never noticed it!

If you look at the roof, its condensated but it won't drip on your head or anythin.

I'm pretty sure it would be there anyway with the headlining in place, you just can't see it?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Yeah true, I didn't really fancy having drips on my head on the way to work!

I'd imagine the headlining as it is probably absorbs the moisture if any at all. Just checking with you guys on here!

RenaultSport 172
Yes and get used to wiping the inside of the windscreen as it will be full of condensation.
I leave for work at 5.30am and its a royal pain in the ass atm!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Nice!

For some reason I already do the windscreen in the morning.

It's had a replacement screen in a past life, and I don't think it's sealed as it should somewhere.

RenaultSport 172
its just how cold the car gets during the night now, compared to having a full interior, carpets, headlining and door cards etc

Still I can't bring myself to sell it as its a hoot to drive! But I do hate it! LOL

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
haha, it's extra cold in the mornings now, but it's only a short drive to work so i'm not too fussed! extra layer does the trick :)

I'll rip the headlining out some point soon then.