ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAQ: LEE F1 2011

1.8 Civic EX
whats this I hear about codemasters doing a free to play PC/online F1 game too?

Still only three races into my first season on 2010 and I've owned it since release lol

Goliath I
whats this I hear about codemasters doing a free to play PC/online F1 game too?

Still only three races into my first season on 2010 and I've owned it since release lol

639772_20110812_640screen007.jpg

639772_20110812_640screen005.jpg

639772_20110812_640screen002.jpg

http://worthplaying.com/article/2011/8/17/news/82899/

Not a great deal of info about yet, looks interesting

Lee

BMW M2C
An pretty decent video of my boss showing he's not quite as good as the AI.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Golf R/Leon FR
F1 2010 is pad friendly to a certain extent. You need to keep the traction control on med/low to not spin at every corner. Also it is hard to fettle the throttle with the pad. Well I find it hard on the PS3 pad.

Lee

BMW M2C
Pad controls are much improved this year. It will never look as smooth but you can be just as accurate as a wheel user.

Mather we need to sort out a beer once the game is signed off and you're allowed your life back for a couple of months before it all starts again.

Sounds good to me, you'll have to drop me a text when you know what your plans are/when you're free mate. Been far too long, another night of debauchery is required.

Lee

BMW M2C
Latest video. It took ages to get some of those shots.

williams and trophy
looking good. just got back into 2010 recently. the ability to catch and drift will be good....u know i like a bit of sideways motion lee ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
LOL, yeah. You love sawing at the wheel and hanging the arse end out. :approve:

I'm just doing a quick 20% race at Spa in full wet conditions. It's so nice to give it too much throttle, or throw the car in a little too hard and have to catch a slide. It's not good for the lap time or tyres, but I can't help but provoking the real out on some corners.

williams and trophy
i always end up with penalties at eau rouge..lol.....just never seems to be able to take it flat.....

Lee

BMW M2C
Myself, Steve and Paul answering some questions put to us by some of the fans on Twitter:

dk

911 GTS Cab
just been to the cinema and saw an advert for this, was a digital screen and it looked amazing on the big screen, now need a 50ft screen in my living room....

Lee

BMW M2C
Christ we got that out quick. We were only picking out the clips we wanted to use a couple of weeks back.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Christ we got that out quick. We were only picking out the clips we wanted to use a couple of weeks back.

There were a couple of random shots in there, like one of a load of gaming stations, guess it was one of the journo events? It looked amazing on such a large screen, just wish I had the time to play it.

There's a few good games out in sept, need to choose one of them. Tough decision.

Lee

BMW M2C
There were a couple of random shots in there, like one of a load of gaming stations, guess it was one of the journo events? It looked amazing on such a large screen, just wish I had the time to play it.

There's a few good games out in sept, need to choose one of them. Tough decision.

I think some were from a community day we held a few months ago and some were from a media day we held last month.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I see Alan from TeamVVV already has a pre-release version of this, hopefully he will be able to post some more in-game videos soon once Codemasters allow it.

Goliath I
Thought I'd crack out F1 2001 on the PS2 last night,

Jenson Button looks so young, don't worry if you dont make the corner the wall will bounce you round it

Also, see the lack of braking markers

...Good fun

Ph2 Clio 172
Lee, is this going to be available to Pre Order on Steam. Or at least buy on release day?

I'm totally done with physical disks.

Ph2 Clio 172
:)

Thanks Lee! Pre ordered and ready to go. Will you be making an appearance as a member of any pit crews this year?

And did I spy a safety car in that TV ad. Dangerous to put that in there if its not in the game... you know how angry teenage fanboys can get :)