ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farewell To My Loved One

2005 Impreza WRX STI
:(
CIMG0747.jpg
Well, its finally going on saturday to a guy named James. He said he will join up and will hopefully keep the car in the club! Heres some final pics I will post of it. Best car I have owned, loved every second of it!:cool:

CIMG0769.jpg

CIMG0754.jpg

CIMG0746.jpg

CIMG1107.jpg

CIMG1164.jpg

CIMG1015.jpg

CIMG0763copy.jpg

CIMG0376.jpg

CIMG0373.gif

CIMG0795.jpg

CIMG0372.jpg

CIMG0747.jpg

CIMG0138.jpg

ITS BEEN A PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any comments welcome ;)

Ph1 172 & others
as ive said before yours and carbon copy's 172s are imo the mintest RS' on here. i dont know what it is but it just looks the nuts.

2005 Impreza WRX STI
lol cheers mate. I had sooooo much interest in it but since i didnt have my log book back from the DVLA i couldnt sell! it was only a case of waiting for it to come back. selling for a lot less than i would have liked but, id sooner it go to someone who will look after it than some chav winning it on ebay or something! u not had much interest in yours?

MKIII 138
if i do say so this is the bset image ive ever seen of a MKI 172 and i have to say looks better in this shot than the MKII does, just looks like a funky little bad boy :D

CIMG0376.jpg

ok what you gettin next ? and also you should do a mini tribute video for the joke of it

2005 Impreza WRX STI
lol thanks for the comments fellas! meggerman, were u not around when i posted a video i made of it, with a cheesy tune in the background?haha

As father and son....
an absolute pearler. thats what its all about, and as an example of how a 172 should be done its a fine one. A nice few pictures, sorry to see it go hope it stays in the club and for some of the more....."extravagant" people who've been posting pictures of their "modified" vehicles pay attention above is a lesson. learn it well.

320d
Congratulations and commiserations mate

You'll be gutted to see her go as she was immaculate but its the right decision under the circumstances

Did you take a part ex ? if not what you looking to get?

Spending that cash will be very enjoyable! happy hunting :)

Golf R/Leon FR
shame to see you part with it dude. awesome mk1 172, hope the dude buying it keeps the car in the club.
how much did it go for in the end?

2005 Impreza WRX STI
went for 5750, lost a lot of hard earned money on it, but its been worth it! when i come back from Iraq next year i am getting a subaru impreza! :quiet:

Golf R/Leon FR
sounds like a good idea hope you'll still come to the boro meets when you get back!!!!
thats not a bad price dude.

A slow one :-(
That was one lush car Paul, come down in the scooby when you get back from Iraq.

Turbo power :evil:

A slow one :-(
Yeah picked it up 2 weeks ago. Already got a few niggles with it! Bloody French cars hehe!

I'm loving it though, didn't realise quite how much attention it was going to get. Get loads of c***s trying to race me!

2005 Impreza WRX STI
lol ^ i have taken a photo of it on my phone and got it as the screen saver! just to remind me what im missing!

2005 Impreza WRX STI
lol ^ yes joel, i think u have just been looking at pictures havent u?!?! its not a p**n mag u no, its a thread!;) subaru mate