ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fast Hosts? Anyone ever had a problem with them?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Apparently I'm in breach of their terms and conditions - yet I only register domains with them for my clients?

WTF they on about? I called Tech Support and they were completely retarded and had no real idea. I now can't login as my account has been suspended for:

FastCocks said:
We regret to inform you that we have suspended your account. This suspension was carried out on 25 August 2006 at 11:40.

Our reason for doing this is:

Breach of contract - Terms & Conditions.

WTF?!

Hmm, you register domains for clients - does that include hosting or just purely the registration?
And if it's hosting too, is it included in your fasthost account?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Nope hosting i do elsewhere - just register, pay and then point to my hosting with another firm.

Can't see anything in the terms which would result in a breach of their T&C's. I buy them through UKReg and theres nothing un-toward on there either?!

Bizarre!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Had one of our work's domain names registered with them. They were fine for years until we wanted to move it. You'd have more luck stealing the Qu'ran off a suicide bomber than get them to hand the domain name over.

Got it sorted eventually, but it was hardly a smooth process.

D.