ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap quality hosting

Hi All,
I have a mate who i work with at a large software company, who has set up a quality hosting company, he has shelled out a fair deal and got himself some top quality gear and had it all hosted in some top quality datacenters. He has the latest technology and frameworks set up, and the support/performance is the best i have used.
Right now as he is just starting out, he is offering ridiculously cheap hosting prices and to top it off you can get it even cheaper if you register another domain with them, 50% off to be exact!:

Discount code when purchasing a domain and hosting: DOMAIN50

Anyhow here is the site:

Freewind Hosting
freewhosting.com / freewhosting.co.uk

I have to say I run 3 web sites and the performance is fantastic, also the tech he is running is top notch.
UI used to be with discount ASP which was great but this wipes the floor with it. (I also used to use, ActiveISP and Freehosts which are nothing in comparison)

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Does seem pretty cheap actually, may give him a try when mine's up for renewal