ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

faster 182

S4 Avant
I will not be spending 4k on a clio again.

I'd rather stick it in a corner and burn it on a cold winters night to keep warm.

If you have 4K to waste on a Clio, then the best route for you is to get rid of the back seats, then get some ITB's for about £2.5K which will see you at about 190~200bhp.

Filters etc wont do anything as the car's standard airbox is a good design.

Hope that helps (learn to be more specific in your questions though ;) )

Matt

clio sport 182
thanku matt im a chick and new to this site so dont kno much about cars or modifications thats why i thought id ask

thanku matt im a chick and new to this site so dont kno much about cars or modifications thats why i thought id ask

No worries Amy, its nothing personal, its the "thing to do" on here to flame a newbie who asks how to go faster lol

Use the search tool at the top, most subject on performance have been covered in detail

Matt.

big boost cup
Thats about right. so back on track what are you going to do with your 182 then is it going on track or just fast road then

320d
With £4k just stick a supercharger on it, no point in dismantling the car to save 30kg's when you've got a budget like that.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Theres loads of sickheads on here Amy.

I think this thread needs pics of the the car and if you want to a couple of you ;)

Megane 225 F1
24 TWENTY FOUR posts before pics were requested. You guys have let the sharks down tonight.

Amy, these cars require a lot of money to get anything out of. Post some pics of your car and yourself and I'll point you in the right direction. Or pm me and you can ask me any questions you have and I'll point you in the right direction on how to get more power out of your 182. :)

Rs 182
Me and my lad stick our heads out the window (ace ventura style).. this really changes the dynamics of things.. Actually it works on any car.. ;) I love giving free modding tips away.