ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastest out of a 1*2...

FF Clio 182
I think you could get one up to 145Mph but could of gone more but I not a fan of sitting at high RPM for a long time

So now they do 150? lol

138-139 is the maximum gps verified speed from a 182. It's possible to top 140mph with a tail wind and a slight downhill run, but even then it'd take a hundred miles.

Their realistic vmax is around 135.

I did chuckle at that.

FYI IIRC if you keep going for long enough in any car you'll hit the speed of sound, but everyone backs off before then.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Dayum!

I hit 135 at Race Wars in the dessert.

220px-Chocolate_Cake_Flourless_%281%29.jpg

Twingo Dynamique
Surely they go faster than that.... How far out are speedos realistically? (not the swimming variety!) about 6%over read? I've reached about 105 on the speedo of the 1.2 it will go no faster. Even with nitro + ;)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
So now they do 150? lol

138-139 is the maximum gps verified speed from a 182. It's possible to top 140mph with a tail wind and a slight downhill run, but even then it'd take a hundred miles.

Their realistic vmax is around 135.

+1. No way your going to get a standard 182 past 140.

Sport 172 flame Red
My 172 N/a engine running 189.2bhp lol

​had 140 and it felt like it was still climbing but my wipers started lifting from the windscreen and my doors were making a weird noise through the seals so decided best to slow down.

Love these cars.

Private land used...

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
No idea.

I don't really care either - I'm more interested in how a car feels to drive rather than how fast it can go in a straight line.