ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Father sells sons Clio..

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio Cup
Must be what happens when you buy your son a car ,

i had to buy my own with cash money , and fix it myself , and insure it myself and tax it myself - His son is clearly a bit of a c**t

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Westfield, 182, 200
My 20 year old step son had a Clio 1.2, he bought my old RS200 cup and was shocked when he had to pay £200 to get it serviced as I was pxxsed off with maintaining his cars while he sat on his Xbox!

I bought his 1.2 off him for my 18 year old step son (when he passes his test, 4 attempts so far} and had to clear food wrappers, sweet wrappers and other cxxp out of it. It's been on my drive for over 12 months-he lives with his dad.

I drove the RS200 to drop him off at a pub one night and that was covered in cxxp too! It also has a couple of dents now where he hit a post one night at MacDonald's as he was too lazy to walk 200 metres.

I sympathise with this guy!