ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fav air freshner?

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
sorry if this is the wrong section, but whats ur favourite air freshener??

mine has to be black or blue ice magic trees although they dont last long, also give seats/carpets a scoot of febreeze when cleaning inside

Mk4 .:R32
magic trees defo. never leave them half in the bag though like the packaging suggests, how kak would that look.

Clio 1.2 16v
lol i laugh when people having them hanging out half way, rip the bag and jobs a gooden

ohhh 'new car scent' ftw

kic

agree'd mate, they not only look crap hardly any whiff either, thats why the never last long but for 88p from tesco you cant complain

kic

my girl friend says that , she said it smells like guys shower gel ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
black ice magic tree!! Only place I can find them around here is Focus though. Goes with my car colour wise ;)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
My car still smells fairly new so no air freshener atm but i used to love the ambi-pur vanilla but they dont make it any more :dapprove:

Blue magic tree in the work van tho

are poppy corals actually ne good? or shud i stick to my black ice?
I've been using them for about 5+ years and love em. the only downside is that they only do 2 fragrances:-
*Lemon zest
*Vanilla

If I was you I wouldn't touch the vanilla though as smells of f**k all. I always use the Lemon zest when it needs refilling and always get good comments when someone gets in to the cup!!

Mark

0169280_m.jpg

two in the back:)

Mito Sportiva 135
Mine just has the aroma of manly leather and plastic conditioners...mmm! I have a trade type spray in the car though, smells of orange but I don't like it smelling like a gentleman's club so don't use it very often.

Clio 197 F1 R27
Yellow smiley face, bought it from the local Shell for £2.50 or something, looks good in the yellow car lol

White clique
it has to be the vanilla magic tree - i stash it away in the rear passenger storage pocket. The new car fragrance smells nothing like a new car!

I have heard that dealers have a special industrial spray to make a car smell new again, not sure if this is a myth or if it exists, does anyone know?