ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Favourite clio shape?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
R27 as long as it has the splitter & projector lights & washers. in GW or LY

Clio 172
PH1, was the first one I drove 12 years ago on an X plate in flame red and now I own one. Love the shape and it is where the RS series started.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Mk1 Valver/Williams.

It was the first Clio I ever drove,
​i've always thought it was the most aggressive, compact and purposeful looking shape.

They're quite a rare sight on the roads these days.

Clio 1.9 DTi Si
would say mk1, due to having a soft spot for 90's cars! but the mk2 is growing on me, especially the phase 1, seeing as I own one!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
The splitter/spoiler really finishes off 197s IMO, and yellow isn't gay *toys out of the pram*

2994402529_117f64928b_o.jpg

2995241652_e1d306f959_o.jpg

RB Clio 182
Poll it up, this is one of the more interesting polls imo rather than some crap that gets posted, i am genuinely interested for once lol.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Williams (phase 1 or 2)

Mk1 16v (phase 1 or 2) is close but the widetrack on the Williams just pips it for me (I know not technically part of the body but stance does aid the decision)