ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2008 website & news

Hi

1 - Website & Mailing List

The website will be live over the next week but in the meantime please join our mailing list on the front page at;-

www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

2 - Tickets & Commemorative Graphic

Planning is going well and with the lunch of the site tickets will be available. We have held the advance price at £12.50 and we are doing the commemorative graphic as per the last two years in red to make up the old red white and blue french colours (don't ask what we will do next year!).

3 - Track Time

We are running a cliosport track session and I am in talks with admin to reserve two sessions judging by the interest.

4 - Track Layout

Check Day's track time post and you will find details of the longer layout. 2.6 mile circuit. Longer to save you breaking your neck basically. Safety reasons.

5 - Trade

Trade list is growing all the time but does include K-tec, Yozza, RS Tuning, GDi and many more.

Need any more information just ask or PM me.

I am not here to take over from Day so club based questions to him please.

Thanks for supporting FCS again. This will be CS's fifth !

Mark