ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS & Cliosport meet

Mk2 1.2 Campus
To confirm, what's the plans for the Clio Sport national meet? I heard it was meant to be organised for the day before FCS at a local venu but haven't heard anything since.

Also what's the crack with FCS. If you pay to get your car in the show then when do you have to be there and when do you leave.

Thanks
Dave

RB 182 Cup
The clio meet takes place on the same weekend as FCS I think people are heading down to camp on the friday then FCS takes place on the sunday, usually everyones car are on the stand until the show closes down `i think that was around 6 last year can't be sure have a look at the Wicksteed meet section all the info on that is in there

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Also what's the crack with FCS. If you pay to get your car in the show then when do you have to be there and when do you leave.

Thanks
Dave

they say u need to be there early, i think the Nw lot were there at something stupid like 6-7 last year.

they say once your parked up thats it, but i moved my car to get on track i also left at about 3 once i was bored, which isnt difficult after the first hour!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
National meet is at wicksteed park which is about 20 mins drive from rockingham speedway, its in kettering.

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Thanks.

So we'd get there for the saturday morning/friday night then head over to FCS for sunday morning, sounds good. I wasn't too sure cause I though FCS was on 2 days

Clio MK 4
I cant make the meet before but am going to fcs on sunday. Never been before so bit unsure how things work. When i buy my ticket it has option of what club im from so when i put cliosport does that mean anything. Is there a sepereate area in car park where cliosport members will be?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Kind of, we have a club stand inside of the show where we organise ourselves. Last year the amount of cars we had exceeded the spot we were allocated so we were parked around us and I think cliotrophy and clio v6 owners clubs.

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I wondered that too. If I buy 2 tickets does that mean I can get my car in too or do I have to buy a seperate car pass?

RB 182 Cup
You will have a colour coded car pass when you arrive people point in in the direction of the correct club area if you have a passenger in your car they will also need a ticket, when you buy your ticket on the FCS website there is a section to choose your car club obviously choose clio sport easy as that

Clio MK 4
You will have a colour coded car pass when you arrive people point in in the direction of the correct club area if you have a passenger in your car they will also need a ticket, when you buy your ticket on the FCS website there is a section to choose your car club obviously choose clio sport easy as that

awsome

you'll have to use common sense, and have a LOT of patience.... last year getting into the show and onto the club stand was a shambles!

RB 182 Cup
Well i know me batman, and Rich are going down together! Possibly with Mark and Lynsey too not sure about that one though! Are you lot hoteling it??? Were off to the National meet

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Yeah we're going to that too. Spoke to the missus last night and she's coming along to the shows.

I now have 2 and a half month to get everything fitted and painted.

RB 182 Cup
Same her unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to afford the new wheels I wanted in time but all my engine bay needs polishing up

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
seems to be mainly the north east lot that are going to the national meet lol

will be there and my bro will be going in his new 182 with his girlfriend aswell.

/carl

Can I update you on the changes on entry to FCS.

Rockingham are using a system that is used at the BTCC which has 20'000 punters. This involves the queuing splitting into several lanes after entry. Last year it was under estimated by them how many cars we'd have arriving over such a short space of time. Any event would stuggle to deal with 2500-3000 cars arriving within 2 hours.

I will post a map up here when I get it hosted.

Furthermore this year ALL pre-sale ticket packs will get a map and instruction on which sector your club will be in.

Cheers

clio sport 172
thniking of comeing to FCS and was wondering about being on show stand if there is one, and how i go about it , i seen teh booking and that i select a club and get a car pass but then whar , and would it be ok if i was to park with every one if there space ????