ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS french car show 2014

Clio sport
hi guys

didn't really know what section to post this in :/

Is any body going to French car show?

I cant seem to find any thing on the site about fcs

sorry if im being blind/blonde/stupid lol

is there going to be a club stand if so do we know were, I was on the 106 one last year I managed to covert to a clio lol so be 1st year with the clios.

106owners have an amazing stand already thought it would be kool if we got a good one

whos organising it this year ..

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yeah we will be attending as a club as always, but I don't think we've made an official thread about it yet. Something will be announced very shortly.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Jesus fella, chill out - it's not for, what, 6 months? I know you're probably excited but try and save it up for a few weeks before the event rather than half a year, it'll be better that way ;)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
What's the track like? I'm completely new to it, wondering if I should just stick to a 15 minute session to begin with or go all in for 2 hours.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
What's the track like? I'm completely new to it, wondering if I should just stick to a 15 minute session to begin with or go all in for 2 hours.

Normally full of 'heroes' who haven't done a proper track day in their life, and so the time on track to bump ratio is a lot higher. I wouldn't do 15 mins let alone 2 hours!