ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Pics -- Just uploaded them lol

Yamaha R6
Good photo's bud.. Got a good one of mine in there too.. Probably the best one someone's taken actually..

1.6 16v
Aust1n said:
Good photo's bud.. Got a good one of mine in there too.. Probably the best one someone's taken actually..

Thanks matey, your car was looking MINT, couldnt help but take a few pics!

i love this pic :)

untitled18ab.gif

Chocolate Bar™
why does my car look drunk lol! caught the carbon bumpstrip nicely on that pic ;) also loving the one of the edde mobile taking it to the edge, gotta be my fav :)!

Pics of your car 'Clio-G-B' are probs not uploaded yet. We've got about another 200 to upload.

It was a big camera lol extra zoom lense the lot lol! Cannon EOS 300D

Edde - We have got large versions of all pics, just easier to upload smaller ones, will sort you out soon with larger pics.

For those others that wish to have orginals PM me or S Garbett

1.6 16v
R3OBC said:
Minty pics mate, 4 of mine too! Kewl! ;)
7f5f3dcc.jpg

like that ^

I reconised your car from the the pics on cliosport and the information you gave me a while back so thought i have better take some pics or your motor!

Looking Great btw, Why you selling it??

H22A7 Accord Type R
Im kinda ashamed tho because it hadnt been washed for 3 or 4 days :( lol!!!
I dont want to do any more with it.......im thinkin about upgrading to a 172, or something else.....the car has a lot to give and drives like a dream, i think a new owner would appreciate it more than i do now :)

1.6 16v
R3OBC said:
Im kinda ashamed tho because it hadnt been washed for 3 or 4 days :( lol!!!
I dont want to do any more with it.......im thinkin about upgrading to a 172, or something else.....the car has a lot to give and drives like a dream, i think a new owner would appreciate it more than i do now :)

Kool, Hope you get a 172 mate. Your car was looking shiny on the stand!

nissan primera :(
Man the V6 is so awesome (RUO2 MAD), i got a ride at the Airfield day back in April down by Taunton. Got to love the NOS! :approve: