ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS see you soon

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
IPHONE204_zps833e4076.jpg

Car is cleaned and ready to get the boat from Dublin - Holyhead should be on the mainland around 12 the make our way down to Bristol where we stay the night before I have to get the dash pass out to get on the stand for Saturday.
I was over around 2 years ago and really enjoyed it so I have coupled the FSC with a trip to see james from MWM to get my RS2 mapped:)

I am so looking forward to be able to rev the car hard again. its only been around 6 weeks since I fitted the RS2 kit but it seem like a life time.
I'll be up around 4 in the morning then a 2:30 hour drive to Dublin then I can relax for a while on the boat then down the road to Bristol.

sorry double post can this be deleted??

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Fair effort for the distance your traveling buddy! Well done!

Car looks lovely too, and we need pics/vids of the rs2, awesome kit.

​Enjoy the show!

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Magherafelt mid Ulster.

High light so far has been the long tunnel to the ferry terminal ,I couldn't resist letting the RS2 make itself know.
still on ferry nor long until we hit the road again.
Stunning car mate!

​May i ask where in NI?