ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Tracktime Pictures

DSC02130.jpg

For anyone that got any pictures of the cars on track. :)

DB.

BMW 440i
I was on at 11. :)

Was a Silver 172 on with me, only have a couple of sh*t pics though!

16v AX
Was ment to be on at 12 Dan but the car locked itself with the keys in so had to do some later sessions. Was a pain as it would have been nice to do a half hour session instead of two 15 minutes.

sorry we didnt have any tape to help you out buddy :(

glad it sorted itself out in the end though :)

Were you out on track with me at all Nick? Saw a few Clios but wasn't sure who's they were lol

No dont think so matey, I did the 2.45pm and 3.15pm session and was pretty much at the front of the pack going out onto the track. Would of been good to follow(try and keep up more like) you round the circuit, definately want to do a full day at Rockingham now!

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
heres me! pic stolen from another thread

Attachments

• clio on track.jpg
    clio on track.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 26
  Swift Sport
No dont think so matey, I did the 2.45pm and 3.15pm session and was pretty much at the front of the pack going out onto the track. Would of been good to follow(try and keep up more like) you round the circuit, definately want to do a full day at Rockingham now!

Me too mate, was my first time there and really enjoyed it. Good idea getting out in front, save wrestling with all the plonkers!

DB.

BMW 440i
Pics were with a point and shoot digital camera by the girlfriend, and a couple nicked from other threads. She also struggled with the timing of taking a pic, but she tried so i don't mind. Was less about the pics for me and more the driving!

Will be getting a DSLR between now and next year and get some good pics then!

DSC01370.gif

100_0782.gif

100_0783.gif

100_0784.gif

100_0785.gif

100_0787.gif

100_0791.gif

100_0794.gif

100_0798.gif

100_0799.gif

100_0800.gif

100_0804.gif

100_0805.gif

DB.

BMW 440i
Lol the top pic was taken with my dads DSLR when i was at home, the quality difference is shocking! lol

RB 182 cup
ha ha i was on at 11 too i didnt see any of you lol

heres my vid

ignore the time/date

[youtube]bbdkVfEn2w4[/youtube]

Clio 172 turbo
good video :) im the 172 infront of you , number plate BEZ 9081 , i wish i had ur brakes and suspension !!

RB 182 cup
good video :) im the 172 infront of you , number plate BEZ 9081 , i wish i had ur brakes and suspension !!

ha ha i made that mistake last year with loads of brake fade lol

was that why you pulled over after the hair pin?

Clio 172 turbo
a up ste , it went good mate, addicted to boost now , just need coilovers badly and dnt knw wt to do bwt my brakes ..... got yellow stuff pads , brembo disks and just put dot 5 brake fluid in but stil dont feel the best

ermmmm maybe lol nah they wernt to bad ...... turbo came loose of the manifold tho :( and u were doing well to push me lol what brakes and suspension you useing if u dnt mind me asking ??

RB 182 cup
arh did think something engine related happened

currently on ferodo ds2500 pads with some cheap ebay grooved disks, which to be honest have done 2 track days and are hold up very well lol

running gaz coilovers, had them a year and cannot fault them, i know a few people have had issues but ive had none

Clio 172 turbo
cheers mate :) i wish i got ferodo now :( and gaz are the 1's im looking at getting

thanks for the info , i had fun on rockingham and video is ace :p btw where exacly is the camera mounted ?? lol

RB 182 cup
cheers mate :) i wish i got ferodo now :( and gaz are the 1's im looking at getting

thanks for the info , i had fun on rockingham and video is ace :p btw where exacly is the camera mounted ?? lol

camera was mounted just bellow the front badge suck to the bumper, its only a small camera about 4cm big