ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Feedback please - V6 255 Value

Hi all, not strictly a car for sale as I have only been offered it. Would be interested with as much feedback as possible as to what you all think this is worth. 0404 Clio V6 255 in Mars Red with 33k and FRSH. Recent service and 4 new tyres. 3 owners but warranted mileage. So, to summarise it's a high mileage car in comparison and has 3 owners (just like the average Elise) not one of the top 3 colours either - but it is a 255!! and therefore built well enough to take the miles. Thanks in advance for your educated feedback.

Clio v6
I'd say £18k and don't forget Mars Red is still only 1 of 18 in that lovely colour. New tyres are a welcome bonus.

Ad

MK2 FRS
I think the RoninV6 got 17.5k for his 04 and the milage was lower.

depends how quickly a sale is needed. I'd suggest 16.5k imho.

and remember if you own a Mars red 255, there will only be another 17 in the Uk :)

Mileage is a little high at 33k so I guess £16-18k bracket?

Simon.

Attachments

• Dsc00496.jpg
    Dsc00496.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 115

Ad

MK2 FRS
It is a lot of car for the money, but V6 prices seemed to have struggled recently, especially the Mk1s.

Good look with the sale mate. Whats next??

Thanks for the feedback and POV everyone, interesting to see the varied perception of price. I probably should have asked, "If I offered a..... Would you pay?" but were getting there.

Lionel Richie
specialK said:
I'm not a fan of the Inferno colour at all, not on a V6 or a 182 tbh - black gold is the only one to have of course ;)

are you a fan of drinking?? i guess i'll find out of friday!

BMW Z4 3.0i
Was that inferno? No way! It looks bloody ace in that photo. So much brighter and vibrant than other pics I've seen. Previous pics of inferno have looked like a dull dirty orange, not like in that pic it's almost like that crazy lambo orange.

Ad

MK2 FRS
GazCB said:
Was that inferno? No way! It looks bloody ace in that photo. So much brighter and vibrant than other pics I've seen. Previous pics of inferno have looked like a dull dirty orange, not like in that pic it's almost like that crazy lambo orange.

Inferno is a difficult colour to photograph. It is at its best in when the sun is bright and you get the gold flip on the orange.

BMW Z4 3.0i
So what is the colour in the photo? I'm guessing it is indeed a custom paint job then? I'm not going mad after all!