ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Festival Of Speed Sat Pics :) (56k no)

M140i
Went to the Festival Of Speed for the first time today courtesy of Cliosports competition thank you very much :) What can I say, well organised, lots of automotive eye candy and a really good day :)

Some pics from the day

IMG_2998Large.jpg

IMG_2994Large.jpg

IMG_3014Large.jpg

IMG_3005Large.jpg

IMG_3016Large.jpg

IMG_3018Large.jpg

IMG_3023Large.jpg

IMG_3025Large.jpg

IMG_3034Large.jpg

IMG_3057Large.jpg

IMG_3065Large.jpg

IMG_3071Large.jpg

IMG_3076Large.jpg

IMG_3079Large.jpg

IMG_3087Large.jpg

IMG_3096Large.jpg

IMG_3107Large.jpg

IMG_3109Large.jpg

IMG_3115Large.jpg

IMG_3122Large.jpg

IMG_3135Large.jpg

And I would love to know what this is, the driver was reluctant to say much lol! Car was covered front and back with no decals anywhere

IMG_3137Large.jpg

M140i
Thats what I thought because there are round lights similar to the previous skyline on the back

dk

911 GTS Cab
i thought the new skyline was already out in japan or is that not the GTR model and this is? They announced it was the new skyline over the PA.

I had a good but very tiring day today, walking to the finish line through the rally course was hard work in the mud and boy was there a lot of mud today after the downpoor at lunchtime!

SO great cars today, man that pikes tacuma truck was flying, jumping all over the road.

Probably the best bit was the finishline witching the bikes and F1 cars arriving, the red bull did loads of donuts and that stunt rider did about 10 mins of stunts up there!

Took about 8-900 pics so need to go through them, if i have any different to what people have already posted I will post those up.

182 Cup, (2nd one)
i was there today and back tomorrow. Glad i did not take the clio as it would not have made out of the car park!!!
Plenty of autographs though :)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Great pics Ady.

Shame about the thunderstorm at lunchtime...I got drenched.

Thankfully, I'd watched every group run up the hill in the morning when it was dry and lots got it out of shape around Molecombe :approve:

dk

911 GTS Cab
Great pics Ady.

Shame about the thunderstorm at lunchtime...I got drenched.

Thankfully, I'd watched every group run up the hill in the morning when it was dry and lots got it out of shape around Molecombe :approve:
i was a pretty bad storm, lucky i was talking to some guy and he had a brolly so sheltered me and then the people i was with appeared and i got under their brolly, i was in t-shirt and shorts with no coat or umbrella lol.

Renault Clio Williams
looks like a good show. Cant say i've been before though unfortunately! Will make a date for next year!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Pretty sure it's the skyline
skyline-front.jpg

The new impreza looks like a mazda

Yep it's the Skyline...which isn't actually a Skyline at all - just called the GTR.

It was at The 'Ring a few weeks back with the same disguise, testing with a 911.