ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few adjustments :)

Raised the back a about an inch and fitted some new spacers.

some pics of a friends corsa in here too.

recently cracked my splitter and bumper, when raising the back up it's brought the front bumper closer to the ground :( Cable ties for now.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm not sure how I preferred it tbh. Despite all the hate you got I quite liked it low as.

If anything I'd put the front up and bit and the back down a bit, so in the middle of where you are now, but nice and level.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i quite liked it lower too... the cable ties look pretty cool actually

I'm gonna just have to play around with it till i get it right. Rears are wound right down, might be able to take the adjusters out, but not sure. Front is about 5mm from the bottom, just fitted some spacers so it's sitting quite flush now, the rim is just under the arch. Think if i raise the front a little to balance the arch gaps out would make it look nicer, but think it will loose the 'slammed look'. Hopefully i can get the hideous wing sorted, a friend suggested i should just sticker the wing, but think it could look tacky, dunno tbh.

Fiesta ST-3
stickering it wouldn't look right at all. Would just look random.

Raise the front 15-20mm and it would look SPOT ON!!

What size spacers you got?

Like it a lot better now, just closing up the arch gap and no more = perfect height.

1.2s are made for slamming, who cares what people say in the GC thread. Lose the bra though IMO.

Black Clio GT
i prefered it lower tbh, still a very nice car either way (once you get the little body work issues sorted).......

DMS

A thirsty 172
Bonnet bra's suck arse. Get rid.
Other than that it looks great (apart from the wing obviously)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ahh the old

arch height vs. sill height!

personally i think it's too nose down now!

So do I, would like to lower the back a little to match the front. But they are already wound right down. Can i remove the adjusters at the rear or is that a bit dodgy?