ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Changes & A Clean.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Well a few wee changes to my Clio recently.
As you can see had the re-spray and the RSi Side skirts added to the car. I personally really like it now.
The clutch went two weeks ago, so booked it into Glasgow Clutch Centre, brilliant turn around - 9am to 2pm the same day.
Decided i had enough with the wheel bearings at the rear, so stripped them myself and got a press, weeehey bearings in and out in a lunch time.

Decided to get a french place to see how it looks. Quite pleased with the look of it aswell.

Went to my mates today and set out on a wash and wax day with him.
Products used here were:
Dasani Water
AutoGlym Car Conditioner Shampoo thing with the Dasani water.
CarCare Leather chamois
Autoglym SRP.
Costco Microfiber cloths.
Meguires Tyre gel.

Hope you like this.

clio-23-08-08-010.jpg

clio-23-08-08-009.jpg

clio-23-08-08-008.jpg

clio-23-08-08-007.jpg

clio-23-08-08-006.jpg

clio-23-08-08-005.jpg

clio-23-08-08-004.jpg

clio-23-08-08-003.jpg

clio-23-08-08-002.jpg

Mates Fiesta.
clio-23-08-08-012.jpg

clio-23-08-08-011.jpg

Last edited:
  VW Caddy Van
Looks good mate, Fiesta needs to loose the colour coded upper grill and thats all it needs really, it's quite smart other than that. I've seen it about or on another forum am sure

RenaultSport 172.
Get rid of the zorsts on that fiesta... a nice 4'' rolled out would look the tits!

....as for the clio, get some oz f1's and your onto a winner fella...looks good for the re-spray!

Octavia VRS
^ Agree, new wheels and I'd leave it at that.

My bro had the same exhaust as the Fiesta on his Meggy Coupe. Same style as a Cayenne pmsl!

M

mini-valver

I'd either colour code the sidestrips or do the front and rear bumper inserts black again. Looks well for the respray!

As said, the Fiesta is horse crap.

M

mini-valver

Harrrrr, Mista Turnah.....

I had to go on Club Clio. WTF is that site, "New rimz" They look s**t mate.

M

mini-valver

Same! Check out the spam threads for the piss taking and the Clio media, lol. Had a fun couple of hours in fairness ;)

Rb 182
Looking good mate.

A pic of the wheels to help people make up their minds. I like them on mines as they are diff from everyone elses. :) x

100_0296.jpg