ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few clio 's Totton

172cup
My son said there was a number of Clio's going off rushington round about going into town? He was a 100% sure they were clio 's but I think he ' stalking crap lol

172cup
There loads no showing up in Totton I live in hounsdown including mine there 4 172/182 with in 3 streets away lol where in Totton ?

172cup
Must of been about 830pm Wednesday he was walking through the lorry park at eling don't know if him and mates could make out the diffrents between a limo and clio

172cup
Only got it today lol it's only small, 200ml tub of it is £89 :p Must be good, got a electric impact wrench today took my top mount bolt of in 1 second it's ace lol

Corsa VXR
Get it on there then, I wanna see what it's like. I've got the mop if you still need it, like I said just need the pads? Result on the mount tho, you got the new ones on

172cup
Ive picked up my mop now, I'll put the ktr months on when that suspension comes the guy is sending out Friday so that be a job for next week

Corsa VXR
That's alright then, do it all in one, makes sense I guess. Should be decent at the end of it? Still don't get that rubbing issue tho, but what you said makes sense

I've had an RB182 in my mirrors through Totton the other night. See loads of them around there. Was feck all when I had the Cup!

Ly 200 & V6
How odd I never see any clio sports on my travels through totton/southampton apart from the odd RB182. :(

late reply but i'm in Totton near rushington business park bit....so just over the other side of the dual carriage way from hounsdown.....mines now on new wheels so doesn't look the same as every other silver 182 :cool:

Ly 200 & V6
Since my last post, I always see a blue 182 parked outside a house just before rushington roundabout.

172cup
He's not a member on here I drive pass it most days I live 2 mins from him along with 2 182's one is a 182cup owned by a girl and the other 182 is owned by Ash_09

172cup
There was a flamer not sure if was a 2.0 but had a twin exit exhaust like a 182 but further apart

Clio 172
There is also a 172 Cup which lives just up road from Totton college, always pass it and the guy who drives it always gives me a glare!

172cup
I saw one the other day I had a bit of a race with had one of those small Teddy's handing from the rear bumper

172cup
Old man racer lol yes mate still looks good, suspension came today so should get that done next week

Tin Cup was it you that I saw yesterday evening about 6 ish driving towards west totton tesco's/hanger farm bit? I passed a blue 182 but by the time i realised what car it was it was gone haha

172cup
I was driving it Sunday around Totton but not sure if I went by hanger farm, there's loads of clio sports around Totton but think mine is the only one with black wheels and renault sport stickers/graphics in the rear windows

Think it was probably you then. It wasnt actually at hanger farm bit but near goodies roundabout/ringwood road. Anyone know of any meets soon? Haven't been to one yet and it'd be good to go as a convoy with the totton CS lot

172cup
If it was loud then it must of been me, Would be good but they aren't normally to many meets round southampton