ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few in airdrie

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
stunning blue 197 with the graphics parked in sizzlers takeaway, carlise road airdrie,

silver 197 turning out of craigneuk onto carlise road

blue 172 in craigneuk, see this guy alot but dont think hes on here, lots of stickers in back windows

black 182 cup bottom BP carlise road

carlise road crew i thought

forgot another blue 172 coming from motherwell road to .... yes youve guessed carlise road gave it some beans going through the roundavbout at lucky star and noticed it had a double pipe scorpion maybee ????

Last edited:

kic

u ever seen any mate? was quite shocked at the amount i saw tonight all betwwen 5pm - 9pm that carlise road leads to everywhere so could be peeps from yonder chookter lol

Porsche Boxster987S
aye a few are from over the wishaw direction mate. i see the 172cup all the time. spoke to the guy one day in works carpark

Porsche Boxster987S
aye lol. seen him in the petrol station 1 day n he asked about the car. doesnt seem to have a clue about clios tbh

kic

wits the score wi morrison petrol, i got a phone call the night saying not to fill up there coz a guy put diesel in his car from a petrol pump???

ST
wits the score wi morrison petrol, i got a phone call the night saying not to fill up there coz a guy put diesel in his car from a petrol pump???

Pfft...sue'd!! If that'd happened to me my car wouldn't have moved until morrisons had agreed to have the tank drained and refilled with at least a tank of super from elsewhere!!

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
keep an eye out for me in my Alfa 146 as my missus lives in Chapelhall. Should have a 172 Cup in the next few months though.

Porsche Boxster987S

Pfft...sue'd!! If that'd happened to me my car wouldn't have moved until morrisons had agreed to have the tank drained and refilled with at least a tank of super from elsewhere!!

heard about this the day. company director was in last night for a store visit and was told about it so i think the boy will be compinsated in some way.

keep an eye out for me in my Alfa 146 as my missus lives in Chapelhall. Should have a 172 Cup in the next few months though.
will do matey