ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few more pics of my Fiesta - sea grey mk6.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Gave my Fiesta a quick wash, polish and EGP this afternoon so decided to pop out for a few pics this evening. :cool:

P5290083.jpg

P5290085.jpg

P5290086.jpg

P5290093.jpg

P5290092.jpg

P5290091.jpg

Jordi.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
always see these down mc donalds car park when driving past, its like the new craze with the mc donalds crew massive

Astra Twintop
You can get the centre cap stickers form a place called DMB Graphics online I think.

They do loads of custom colours etc

F56 MINI Cooper S
You can get the centre cap stickers form a place called DMB Graphics online I think.

They do loads of custom colours etc

Ye i know thats where I bought mine from, they are grey with black writing aswwell as my front and rear badges

F56 MINI Cooper S
Did you wax it? Looks like you've just washed it and not waxed. I bet the paint is well rough?

Washed it with gold class, polished with AG SRP and then AG EGP. didnt wax it because I sealed it instead so no its not rough

Car looks nice.

If the paintwork was rough before applying the SRP and EGP then get some clay. You can apply wax on top of the EGP aswell if you want to.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Ye thanks, it was before polishing but its always rough if i dont apply anything which is why I always wax or polish it. Thing is would an 07 need claying thought it was older cars?

Suzuki Jimny
I clay mine once a year. There will be a huge build up of s**t on it since 2007.

I've said it once before, f**king clay it!