ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new HDR's

SQ5
As the sun was out for a little bit I decided to clean it! Got to a few locations before it pissed down! ONly showing HDR's as they are all better than original's. Only taken with a 3 year old 4MP Nikon P&C camera!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Impressive pics dude! I really must look into teaching myself this HDRing thing... It's my understanding you take 2 or 3 of the same shot, with different levels of exposure, then layer them to brighten certain areas? Is that vaguely right? What program is the preffered and recommended one of the moment?

SQ5
Yea thats correct, check out the Photography section in the Technology Forum. A guy on there will give you a step by step guide and a link to some "trial" ;) software :)

Cheers for the comments!

TTRS & V50
HDR's are great.

4th is definally the best because of the blue outer edge on the rim and the blue wrap on the breeze blocks, looks great.

SQ5
Cheers guys!

They are grainy yes, mainly becuase I'm only using a 4MP point and click camera I guess :(

Roll on August when I can finally afford my Nikon :D

"Navy" N17 TWO
Not bad at all for the camera used - it's all in the eye behind the lens as they say :)