ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new pics of my car, some in 3D...

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Just a few I took the other day whilst driving on a country road... These are GIFs so might take a while to load...

>>> Non 3D:

es2.jpg

es1b.jpg

>>> 3D (wiggle 3D):

1-3Ds.gif

2-3Ds.gif

And my fav 3D one (if you look at the hedge you can see the 3D really well)...

3-3Ds2.gif

Renaultsport Clio 182
Nice pics but those '3D' ones are just plain annoying! Pictures should be still in my book - the way yours jumps frame makes it look like a cr@p animation....

Just my opinion obviously

Clio 172 cup
Lol

The 3D pics are ace!

Never seen those before!!

This is the very first 'glasses free' 3d photo ever put on cliosport so congrats!!!!!

So, hows it done???????

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Smart!

3D pictures I have never seen, it’s impressive/effective in a strange way

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
f**king hell, I'm sat here mesmerized by the first '3D' one. Good work!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Thanks everyone. To do a 3D shots you need to take 2 pictures, about 6cm's apart. What I tend to do is lean on my right leg and take the picture, then shift my weight to my left leg and take a another picture making sure the camera is aimed at the same central spot. This gives you the 2 images required to make any type of 3D image (this could be red/blue, side-by-side and wiggles). I then load th eimages in photoshop, align the central points (im this case, the car) and setup a simple animation sequence that jumps between the 2 images at a rate of .1 seconds. Is another way to see 3D images without glasses, called "crosseyed 3D"; you have to cross your eyes until the 2 pictures overlap and create a full 3d image in the middle. the trick is to get the images to overlap, then keep your eyes at that angle until your eyes come back into focus. Its very hard to do, heres an example to see if you can do it:

sbs3D.jpg

lol at the stnoe chips comment, I photoshoped the bad ones out! :p

Grande 1.2
ahh i was almost sick!.......not because of your car (its beut!) haha the wiggle made me feel sea-sick!

3d does look really good tho :cool:

PB 182 (1 of 29)
3D wiggle images are great. Tried the cross eyed thing too and works a treat. Takes me back to when Magic-eye books were all the rage!