ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few new pics of the low fat spread.197

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Aye its like a death forum, shame tbh as Cliosport is still MK2 biased. I got an email saying i've registered, but a mod will PM back a link to activate my account. LOL

Clio 197
Looking lovely mate, definately tempted to get spacers now but very scepticle about spacers bolted to the hub then wheels bolted to the spacers, bit too much for my liking to go wrong...

clio 197
my172, cafcross, clio luke..thanks

gaz...cool, if you know the score with thinner spaces you'll uderstand the risk and why i went for the 25mm. there is loads of clearance but like you say you can look and measure your own soon. i know what you mean about the mods on 197.com

welsharab...it wasnt actually clean. just a bit of good lighting with the pics.

pete182cup... i'm still undicided if i'm honest about them too.

dan... i'll pm you about the front decal when i've finalised the design of it to the point i'm completely happy with it.

clio 197
miltage2, Deb182, CoCo_CLio_Army...thanks.

Mikey197...i suppose there are more things to go wrong in a way that i have 5 extra bolts per wheel that could same as any bolt fail at any time. but then again its a Renault(french) and the spacers are H&R(german) so all in all i recon the spacers and bolts are probably about the best built thing on the car.

dan...no problem matey.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks really good, i must admit i only like the 197's in that shape any others n theres just something about them that puts me off. i like the colour aswell, Nice motor

clio 197
oh yes. nothing to drastic. the map is going to be tweaked. front skirt(not the RS one as i dont like the idea of it being black), new brake discs and a few other little bits.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
A chap after my own heart lol. Its the little things imo, less is more ;)