ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few new pics of the low fat spread.197

clio 197
went for a blast to castleton today and was such a nice day thought i would take a couple of snaps. 8)
1207-0208193.jpg

1207-0208203.jpg

1207-0208207.jpg

1207-0208202.jpg

1207-0208211.jpg

1207-0208210.jpg

1207-0208212.jpg

1207-0208191.jpg

Megane Mk4
Why is it women ALWAYS stay in the car and spoil the shots?? ;) lol

Nice though, me liking them :approve:

clio 197
Andi-b...she's normal ok with it but my little boy was in the car too and it was starting to get cold. i normally try to angle the shot to hide her as much as poss but no such luck this time she just wouldnt sit still.

nicknick...cheers. the front one is something i've been playing around with for a while.still not 100% yet.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
That is Stunning... Perfect Ride Height and Nice Graphics, Where did you get the Smaller Renault Sport on the front from??

clio 197
That is Stunning... Perfect Ride Height and Nice Graphics, Where did you get the Smaller Renault Sport on the front from??
cheers clio-coby... a friend at work used to own his own company and still does has all his vinyl and cutting machine and does a bit on the side. he does them for free for me.

clio 197
not 100% on the spacers, but it looks great!
cheers christopher. when a 197 is lowered on standard wheels it becomes much more noticeable how far inside the arches the wheels sit and it looks as though there is no need what so ever for the wider arches.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mine wont look far off that in the next month. Painting calipers red, and H&R coilovers on order as we speak, should arrive tomorrow :) Cant wait! I'm gonna space mine, but not to that extent. Look ace mind!!!! Car looks the same spec as mine (everything bar xenons)

clio 197
Mine wont look far off that in the next month. Painting calipers red, and H&R coilovers on order as we speak, should arrive tomorrow :) Cant wait! I'm gonna space mine, but not to that extent. Look ace mind!!!! Car looks the same spec as mine (everything bar xenons)

problem is though gaz if you go for thinner spacer you will have to buy and use longer bolts and lockers.
the 25mm adapters bolt to the hub with bolts supplied and then wheel bolts to adapter with your standard bolts and lockers.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

problem is though gaz if you go for thinner spacer you will have to buy and use longer bolts and lockers.
the 25mm adapters bolt to the hub with bolts supplied and then wheel bolts to adapter with your standard bolts and lockers.

Aye i know the score, i'll see what mine looks like lowered, as i'm not sure how far down i'm going with the coilovers. LOL at the 197.com, must be the only forum that doesnt like new members, i registered first week of jan, got no activation email, even emailed the mods with no luck!!

R26
hi jase
car is looking ace as usual :approve::approve:
ive got them decals in white but have not put them on yet
any chance you can get a small one in white for me :)

R26
Aye i know the score, i'll see what mine looks like lowered, as i'm not sure how far down i'm going with the coilovers. LOL at the 197.com, must be the only forum that doesnt like new members, i registered first week of jan, got no activation email, even emailed the mods with no luck!!

we aint seen any mods over there for ages :S:S:S