ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few of the Cup!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Washed and waxed the Cup today, first of the year! Ideally it needs machined as the paintwork is fairly swirled/marred (anyone recommend a starter claybar kit?) Anyway, i use Zymol stuff with wash mitts!

Also had a wee play with the panoramic feature of the iPhone 5, albeit not very good but i tried lol.

044_zps80e98e64.jpg

033_zps7f1e16d2.jpg

032_zpsd9334856.jpg

030_zps3e5d376b.jpg

051_zpsf5e41f6c.jpg

050_zpsf535f8cd.jpg

052_zps3910543a.jpg

043_zpsb3ce96d5.jpg

040_zps51f46822.jpg

Also took a few of the Type 45 destroyer's built on the Clyde;

029_zps4acdefa6.jpg

036_zpsd4dfaced.jpg

C & C welcome as always!

Cheers

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Genuinely pretty jel Danny boy, properly love that!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I want them recaros... Give you £150, a can of iron bru and some skittles

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Flol! Alright a can of iron bru it is..

To sweeten the deal il get a 6 pack :rasp:

120d M Sport
Love that mate. The only thing I would do with it is get the side strips lacquered as they aren't on cups and it stands out to my fussy eyes!

Think you will have to sell this to me once you take the plunge for the Rs clio 4

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Love that mate. The only thing I would do with it is get the side strips lacquered as they aren't on cups and it stands out to my fussy eyes!

Think you will have to sell this to me once you take the plunge for the Rs clio 4

Mate do you know that was on my mind when i was cleaning it! The fact their not laquered really gets on my tits! :(

I'm going to wait to see how pricing weighs up for the 4RS before i do anything - would like to own a Trophy before then aswell... I'm possibly starting another job in the next few weeks and will be saving for a V6! Just to tick it off the list!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate, properly box fresh! You can rag the Trophy anytime you want me. We'll get meeting in the summer. :)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looks good mate! ill buy the cup off you for £700 when you sell yaaar ;)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Lovely mate, properly box fresh! You can rag the Trophy anytime you want me. We'll get meeting in the summer. :)

Nice one mate! I'll definatley take you up on that! See what the fuss is about! Recommend me a starter detail kit?

Looks good mate! ill buy the cup off you for £700 when you sell yaaar ;)

You'll not be getting a 13 month MOT anyway that i do know lol ;) x

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Nice one mate! I'll definatley take you up on that! See what the fuss is about! Recommend me a starter detail kit?

You'll not be getting a 13 month MOT anyway that i do know lol ;) x

thats fine if i get it for £700 and this time you can bring me it :rasp:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
the recaros i had whilst were so mint, but were ridiculously uncomfortable and hard. Best thing i did flogging those

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
the recaros i had whilst were so mint, but were ridiculously uncomfortable and hard. Best thing i did flogging those

Okay to a young blade like myself though Clart, you went to school with the tooth fairy IIRC ;)

In all honesty i find they are good for my back (not that its sore) but keeps me sitting more up right than slouched in the standard chairs!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I know its pretty noticeable scott!

I like oem+ though... Cooksports may be an option! Cheers for the kind comments guys!