ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few of the flamer.

PH2 Flamer
Just finished my car, took a few pics (iPhone sorry)

Spent a few hours yesterday and today claying, decontaminating, snow foaming, a layer of tripple, two layers of bouncers 22. Finished off the wheels with some black hole, then some poor boys wheel sealant. Tyres dressing in AF satin gel, plastics in revive.

Then finally a going over with some AF finale and windows done with crystal.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372429048.053760.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372429076.619803.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372429088.969830.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372429102.336451.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372429111.653113.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372429148.036374.jpg

Looks utterly superb! Bar the black wheels. Too dark a red for black stuff (all IMO of course, as the rest looks stunning!).

PH2 Flamer
Yeah all by hand. Did have a rotary, never got on with it tbh. Sometimes think about a DAS6, but I don't think I really need one.

PH2 Flamer
just looked at them on my computer, ive no idea why the picutes are so small?

Yeah, its going up to Steve@RSport in August for a correction detail. Gave him my decat in exchange for his service lol.

I probably would snap one up if one came up cheap for sale second hand.

172 cup
Haha. wouldnt mind helping you out if you wanted to bring it to mine. i could touch up your wheels too

If you could next time you do yours just so I could get an idea because I have no clue when it comes to detailing haha. I'd also give some cash for use of your products. :D

I think you done it a week late though lol CS was last week :rasp:

PH2 Flamer
lol, had no spare time before CSS.

wont be doing mine again for a while, should last by just washing it.

i can help you out with yours whenever pal. i will pm you my number, let me know when you want it done.

172 cup
Haha

That's very kind of mate, mines had a coat of wax on it last week so should be alright for now but yeah I definitely take you up on that offer as ill be just washing it now and again for now.

Your wheels look completely different from last week, I really need mine refurbed gloss black now, matt black is just to dull for me.