ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics 2nite

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
was a nice night so went a wee run down the coast with some mates, first photos ive taken since its been lowered and wheels powdercoated

220607949a5459440106l.jpg

220607949a5459438806l.jpg

220607949a5459397376l.jpg

also some pics of my mates saxo vts and corsa vxr
220607949a5459414955l.jpg

220607949a5459385083l.jpg

first run we ve all had since we sold our subarus and evo, was still a good blast but miss turbo kick

Suzuki Ignis Sport
powdercoated anthracite?? (rover stone grey?)

Looks awesome!

U guys had scoobys and evos first??

Can't believe it!

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
i had a rover 200vi(160 bhp) then went 2 a 02 plate impreza sti prodrive style edition but running costs were a joke (v power was 103.9) and i needed a deposit for a house

my mate with the saxo had an imported evo4 but was constantly breaking down so he sold it 2days ago

my mate with corsa vxr had a 53 plate impreza sti but started his own buisness so needed cash quickly.lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Loving the clio and the saxo, the Corsa is awful though.

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
yeah filled it up 2nite and only took £32 thats half the impreza costs.lol

insurance is only £450 this year compared to £1200 for impreza last year

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Who did your wheels? Mine look identical, think they where powercoated by someone up northish.

We both even have cut down front plates :eek:

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
chameleon in renfrew, glasgow did my wheels, did a top job

could only cut the front plate coz wen i took the back plates off there was loads of screw holes.gutted

goin 2 c bout gettin a 182 style back box custom made next

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
yeah filled it up 2nite and only took £32 thats half the impreza costs.lol

insurance is only £450 this year compared to £1200 for impreza last year

House mate? You don't wanna buy one of those. Spend all your money on cars instead.

I've got an STi Type-R Impreza with the 182 Cup as a daily driver. Yeah the Impreza is juicy. Though it's just used at weekends. Selling soon for another or Chimera 450. Sell ya house mate and return to blissful motoring once more.:)

LY V6 with Recaros
Love the clio! I like tha saxo too, not too sure on the corsas, but it looks ok in that pic.

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
location is a country park at greenock.

i really am starting to love the clio more everytime i drive it, brilliant on fast a & b roads. without the hefty fuel bill at the start and end of the night although i do miss the turbo kick.

need to get a new bracket for b/box as the other 1 fell off or might b a good excuse to get a 182 style custom b/box made?

thanx for all the comments guys

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
i personally wouldnt go with a 182 style backbox. If i was to get a system think id go for a Supersprint race system or Yozzasport race, both schlag ;)

ahrite i thought he still had it! car is looking really nice mate, al craig is doing my wheels next week i think, id get a yozzasport exhaust mate ;)

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
i dont want a noise off it, just want it 2 look a wee bit better

wat kinda clio u got?