ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics from Snetterton

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Went to Snetterton on thursday for the eveing session with a work friend and 2 others. We was in a black R26 and the 2 others was in a white DC5 and silver R26. I took my camera as i wanted to have a go at track day pics. Some are not fully in focus but happy with the attempt. Thought i'd share on here and as always, comments and critism welcome.

Cheers, Mark.

Full set here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/58003155@N07/albums/72157690479744380

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Cracking shots, looked like a lovely evening.

Thanks. Not all are perfect but a good start I think. I found that myself/camera was too slow at times for the fast pace. Or I had the wrong shutter speed going on.

As for the evening, it was perfect weather wise. Not too hot, little wind, and a wicked sunset starting to drop. Shame they shut at 8pm as the sunset was just coming down nicely over the rear of the track and would have made even better pics.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Thanks mate.

Erm.... I didn't go out in it. ? I was too busy snapping away

Thanks mate. What cars was your friends in?

A black Puma, silver 197 (with awful black Renault Sport stickers down the side of it) and think a guy went in a blue TT RS too.