ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my LY R26 :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I do some commuting on A roads and it's NSL single roads and overtaking can be very difficult unless you're in the right gear and at the top end of the revs. Some people will say wait, but when you're behind a wagon or slow moving car for 20 miles it's ideal to get past.

An orange one
the LSD is a huge advantage, it drags you round the corner the harder you accelerate, wheres the 200 will spin its inside wheel which is frustrating...

id say the megane is better (just) than 172/182...but id rate the clio 200 over the megane on an average lumpy b road

but as you say jamie...in real world performance...you dont even need to change down a gear in the meg to overtake...

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Ahhh... this has made me really want a 225 F1 now... and liquid yellow..... beautiful !

Looking at your graph soooooo much torque readily available ! mmmm Would be so nice... have to rag the 182 all the time !

Gotta be on close or on par to the new focus rs speed and handling wise ??