ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my Nimbus R26

Nimbus Megane R26
Just gave it a quick going over and grabbed some pics, thought it rude not too as the sun finally came out! Not much has changed appart from the recaro stickers, thanks to James Bryan off here for these :cool:

Had no end of problems lately with the boot button breaking, a window regulator going and a water leak because of blocked drain holes. All sorted now. Next up is some new tyres at front, and a bloody good service. Got pads all round, front disks and some new spark plugs to go with the service. Then stage 1 in august hopefully. Car's standard atm appart from a different filter and parrot hands free and ipod cable :)

Thanks for looking

5863777789_897aebb6e5_b.jpg

5863778861_52d7c1f80e_b.jpg

5863779915_1ca9b673ae_b.jpg

5863780817_f25cece071_b.jpg

5863781727_449bee96cd_b.jpg

Kris :cool:

C32 AMG Estate
Think thats the only Nimbus R26 (uk version) in the Country from memory..........one of those anomolies like the four black 225 F1's.......

Nimbus Megane R26
What pads you going for ?
mintex m1144 are better than the brembo oem pads and also cheaper

Yeah went for mintex all round mate, uncle works for the company that makes them so got them for a very good price :) Rate them though, better than standard and they dont squeek even when new (annoys the hell outta me lol)

Nimbus Megane R26
Think thats the only Nimbus R26 (uk version) in the Country from memory..........one of those anomolies like the four black 225 F1's.......

Yeah theres not many knocking about, just said silver on the website of the dealer but when i went to go and see it, it was nimbus. Bonus :)

Thankyou mr Munson, thought you'd appreciate it as i know your a fan of nimbus :)