ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few pics of my valver ( hybrid ) :)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Not taken any pics in awhile so went and took a few new ones today, enjoy:D

docklandspics022.jpg

docklandspics025.jpg

docklandspics026.jpg

docklandspics013.jpg

docklandspics011.jpg

docklandspics031.jpg

docklandspics024.jpg

docklandspics002.jpg

docklandspics001.jpg

docklandspics007.jpg

docklandspics029.jpg

docklandspics030.jpg

docklandspics027.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
That looks really nice mate, nice and sparkly. Loving the whimmzzz on it too. Looks nice :D

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Stop polishing and get it to Oulton ;)

Looking good as ever.

lol i have'nt polished it in ages, just about gave it a wash today as it was freezing:dead: would love to do oulton but have to save my money for the rs tuning remap which will be done around the same time so no trackdays till next year:( but will be hitting them all next year:evil:

great example! proper sleeper too

What do you mean? It's a Clio 16v. I don't think it's a sleeper. A 1.4RT with a bigger engine ok, but a Clio with a bonnet vent, alloys, lowered, big exhaust etc ... Not sure I would consider it as a sleeper.

Car looks good Jay.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
cheers all:D

ross16v: pics were taken on the road that leads to the excel centre near custom house if that helps. Canada water is near here but i haven't been on a train for ages so cant remember where the stations are:clown:

RB 182 Cup
yep, they are where I think they are, I don't live in London, but my sister lived in Canada Water. Car looks awesome, makes me miss my valver :-(

ITB'd 182...
My sort of Track car.

Well looked after, but abused all the time ;)

Looking mint as ever!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
wheels are 16", also have the same wheel ( superleggera ) in 15" but only use them for track as i prefer the look with 16's on

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I've been on the look out for 1 of these to strip and track, no wonder there ain't many around cos every1 off here wants 1 or has 1. Lol

Audi TT 225 Quattro
cheers again all :D will be on the look for a cage next year to finish it off ( its never actually finished lol ) either a saftey devices or omp cage i'll be getting:cool:

Tangoed Works
car looking awesome as always dude. capital east looks a lot busier than when it was first built!