ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my valver ( hybrid ) :)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Not taken any pics in awhile so went and took a few new ones today, enjoy:D

docklandspics022.jpg

docklandspics025.jpg

docklandspics026.jpg

docklandspics013.jpg

docklandspics011.jpg

docklandspics031.jpg

docklandspics024.jpg

docklandspics002.jpg

docklandspics001.jpg

docklandspics007.jpg

docklandspics029.jpg

docklandspics030.jpg

docklandspics027.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
That looks really nice mate, nice and sparkly. Loving the whimmzzz on it too. Looks nice :D

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Stop polishing and get it to Oulton ;)

Looking good as ever.

lol i have'nt polished it in ages, just about gave it a wash today as it was freezing:dead: would love to do oulton but have to save my money for the rs tuning remap which will be done around the same time so no trackdays till next year:( but will be hitting them all next year:evil:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
great example! proper sleeper too

What do you mean? It's a Clio 16v. I don't think it's a sleeper. A 1.4RT with a bigger engine ok, but a Clio with a bonnet vent, alloys, lowered, big exhaust etc ... Not sure I would consider it as a sleeper.

Car looks good Jay.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
cheers all:D

ross16v: pics were taken on the road that leads to the excel centre near custom house if that helps. Canada water is near here but i haven't been on a train for ages so cant remember where the stations are:clown:

RB 182 Cup
yep, they are where I think they are, I don't live in London, but my sister lived in Canada Water. Car looks awesome, makes me miss my valver :-(

ITB'd 182...
My sort of Track car.

Well looked after, but abused all the time ;)

Looking mint as ever!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
wheels are 16", also have the same wheel ( superleggera ) in 15" but only use them for track as i prefer the look with 16's on

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I've been on the look out for 1 of these to strip and track, no wonder there ain't many around cos every1 off here wants 1 or has 1. Lol

Audi TT 225 Quattro
cheers again all :D will be on the look for a cage next year to finish it off ( its never actually finished lol ) either a saftey devices or omp cage i'll be getting:cool:

Tangoed Works
car looking awesome as always dude. capital east looks a lot busier than when it was first built!