ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics Of The 182 Last Night

182 Cup & 172
IMAG0075.jpgIMAG0066.jpg
IMAG0072.jpg
IMAG0069.jpg
IMAG0077.jpg

Comments ?

Mk2 Ph1
ohh cool ok, sorry to ask questions but i guess being a member allows you to write on other peoples treads and your pic pop up when you post, fell such a n00b aha

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You don't have to be a member to make threads and post pics. Although you wont be able to post in some threads or view others as a user...

Car looks good though, its on coilovers right? And skoda splitter?

182 Cup & 172
Looks like a really nice drop... How you finding the apex? As bone shaking as everyone makes out?

40mm apex does look much better than sportlines :eek:

it is a bit stiff, but nothing major, id recommend anyway :)

182 Cup & 172
Needing some advice guys, been offered a straight swap for a skoda fabia vrs in black, remped, pd160 intake n panel filter, lowered 40 mm, audi r8 replica wheels, its got 110k with fsh also, 5 owner, 53 plate

My car: clio 182 cup, panel filter, matched inlet, cold air feed, TURINI alloys, skoda splitter, wind deflectors, lowered 40mm on apex, si tow eye, brembo high carbons etc... absolute MINT cond not even a stone chip, 70k fsh, cambelt at 32k nd another at 70k wiv dephaser pully, full renault history 2 owners, 54plate
What you guys think ??

I wouldnt swap myself. Not a massive fan of the Fabia's, its the 5 doors that put me off. Have a go in it, see if you like it and also check the condition etc. They do fetch silly amounts of money for what they are so it probably a fair deal.