ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of the clio

Fitted a new cv boot today and since it was a good day i ended up giving the car a good wash.

Few pics of the car nice and clean, excuse the mismatch wheels. Fronts will be ordered on friday :)

FSCN0521_zpsub8mrsr8.jpg

DSCN0516_zps6abbynmw.jpg

DSCN0515_zpsk3lqyyqw.jpg

DSCN0510_zpsm8ett8ml.jpg

DSCN0514_zps0pvoyjux.jpg

DSCN0509_zpsr1iuiwul.jpg

DSCN0512_zpsw83ktpdy.jpg

DSCN0519_zpsrbalgq3g.jpg

DSCN0520_zpsjeuhvhmi.jpg

DSCN0508_zpsv2smtweq.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I really like it, surprisingly, but it's been done well!

I do hate the front plate placement though and if it was mine I'd go with newer shape front bumper.

I really like it, surprisingly, but it's been done well!

I do hate the front plate placement though and if it was mine I'd go with newer shape front bumper.

Thanks alot, Yeah a fair amount of work and effort has went into, I know its only a 1.2 but what the hell its my fun little project and my main goal was for it to be different and stand out.

I was initially wanting to smooth off the newer style bumper but couldn't really find one at the time so just went ahead and used my own as for the plate placement i have no idea where to put it :confused: also the plate is getting replaced as that one fell off hence the scuffs in the pics llf

TT QS
I was never the biggest fan of your front wheels. If you get a matching set that will look so good

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Great effort! Definitely stands out.
I prefer the front alloys compared to the rear ones. Could you wrap the rear cage in the same colour?
I'd actually think about colour coding the side strips to black. It would work well as a 'dividing' line around the car - alongside that black bumper strip on the rear.
This would look epic with a full roof glass - targa style. Might cost a fortune, mind! :)

Great effort! Definitely stands out.
I prefer the front alloys compared to the rear ones. Could you wrap the rear cage in the same colour?
I'd actually think about colour coding the side strips to black. It would work well as a 'dividing' line around the car - alongside that black bumper strip on the rear.
This would look epic with a full roof glass - targa style. Might cost a fortune, mind! :)

Cheers yeah i probably could wrap the cage but would be easier spraying but i like it white as it matches the wheels.

As for the side strips i fitted them on black to begin with as they were already wrapped gloss black but they looked out of place. Might have a pic somewhere to let you see.

haha a panoramic roof would be awesome but Clio sunroofs leak as it is.

Once all 4 wheels are on then thats it. Don't think ill spend any more money on it. Well maybe new seats but that would be it.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Love the colour! Any idea how much that'd normally cost? Nice to see something different on here :) I would personally get a 1*2 bumper though and put the number plate in the middle to finish it off.

Love the colour! Any idea how much that'd normally cost? Nice to see something different on here :) I would personally get a 1*2 bumper though and put the number plate in the middle to finish it off.

Cheers, Yeah it would normally cost around £600/700ish rough estimate of what my brother would charge as a homer. No idea how much it would cost from a company though.

Yeah a few people have mentioned a sport bumper but since iv put time and effort into smoothing my non sport one i would hate to remove it.

Plus i really like the smoothed look

Looks good billy. Really unusual.
Get yourself to a scottish meet!

Cheers man! Yeah im going to need to at some point like. Been waiting for to finish the car off before i go to any meets/shows. Was lucky i got my wheels delivered and fitted on Saturday or wouldn't have been on stand on Sunday at the drifting.

Glad it did get finished though was getting about the same attention as all the jap metal sitting about lol!

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
Really like that colour mate, looks good. Did you buy those seats of of Kieran? Think they're possibly my old ones?