ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of the Evo

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Basically an RS with the wick turned up by Ralliart UK aren't they?

Can't have been more than a handful made !

Couple of engine tweaks and aircon.

Done by extreme, rare model indeed.

Evo 5 RS
Just saw you posted this Ant on MLR lol :D
sZE7kgA.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Just saw you posted this Ant on MLR lol :smiley:
sZE7kgA.jpg
Funny lot on there, Evolution on Facebook are interested, MLR lot r like, it's not red so won't bother :tonguewink:

On a side note had my agreed value policy accepted for 33k :cool:

Countryman JCW
Is this your old thread for this car @Ant1 ?

Whats the details on the car, mileage, owners etc.. Also, where did you buy if you don't mind me asking? feel free to PM if you would rather not disclose here...

Evo 5 RS
Funny lot on there, Evolution on Facebook are interested, MLR lot r like, it's not red so won't bother :tonguewink:

On a side note had my agreed value policy accepted for 33k :cool:

33k! That's nuts lol. What mileage is yours on if you don't mind me asking?

And yeah, those guys are a mixed lot. I used to think Red Maks were cool before I signed up there lol.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Is this your old thread for this car @Ant1 ?

Whats the details on the car, mileage, owners etc.. Also, where did you buy if you don't mind me asking? feel free to PM if you would rather not disclose here...

pmd

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
33k! That's nuts lol. What mileage is yours on if you don't mind me asking?

And yeah, those guys are a mixed lot. I used to think Red Maks were cool before I signed up there lol.

Milage is just over 34k.

Cost of replacement if one was going to come up in Japan due to strong yen and demand.

Last one that went through auction sold for 23k total including all fees, personal import so no trader vat. That was 9 months ago.

As for the red mak boys, it's horrendous on there!!

Evo 5 RS
Milage is just over 34k.

Cost of replacement if one was going to come up in Japan due to strong yen and demand.

Last one that went through auction sold for 23k total including all fees, personal import so no trader vat. That was 9 months ago.

As for the red mak boys, it's horrendous on there!!
Yeah that's low, good on you!