ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of the new car

Scarab Green I think it's called? Same colour as my 1.4S. The metalic finish looks the nuts with a nice wetlook wax.
It's not scarab green, scarab is a lot darker.

I like the car, it liked it when Saner had it too:)
Lol @ the note - I park like a nob in tesco's when I go there, never had a note though - note to self, must try harder lol.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
It's called Vertigo Green!

It got the name of the Green Sheep from the northern Williams lot! (Northy, 2Live, Flaming Monkey) because they were supprised at how well I managed to keep up with them.

Really good to see it being looked after and in good hands, and I miss the exhaust. Once it's warmed up it sounds lovely!

Clio
were you by any chance at donnington park a couple of weeks ago? I could have sworn i saw this car, couldnt remember who owned it.

looks excellent.

A3 1.8T
Wondered how it got the name, cheers. The car does go well when at the higher end of the rev range (4k+) isn’t at all shabby for a 1.4.
Also the sound of the exhaust popping on downshifts after a good run makes it all the better!

There will be a few more pics up tomorrow as going for a last run out before the sheep's tucked up in the garage for a couple weeks.

Last edited: