ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of the ST...

RS Megane DCi 175
Cleaned the car up a little over the weekend while the weather was good.
Also fitted / fettled a little in the engine bay too - more to come in that dept! :quiet:

Anywho - here's a few pics:

3416195440_cefd7c026c.jpg

3416196594_fc25e43147.jpg

3416197674_7e765dddcf.jpg

3415393633_3c20c8266f.jpg

3415395335_79930c806d.jpg

^^Also "de-tango'd" the front lights - a must really for any MK6 Fiesta. Cleans up the front end nicely imo...

3416206912_f3d3830006.jpg

3416203892_1ffba7a5af.jpg

^^ Few decals fitted to the rear.
Once I get the summer holiday out the way and paid for there'll be a few more mods coming - hopefully I'll be able to keep up with 1.6 Clios then! ;)

Nice - my favourite colour ST. My mate put that Sporting Trophy sticker on his, but it's wonky haha.

RS Megane DCi 175
Thanks guys - pics aren't anything special, just thought I'd take a few after cleaning it Saturday.
Got spacers for the back wheels coming too. :)

clio 172 cup
have u been on pumaspeed website, i never knew u could buy a supercharger for these with upto 400bhp!

RS Megane DCi 175
Smart as mate, very nicely modded imo!

Whats it lowered on?

Thanks! :)
It's lowered on Weitec / KW Coilovers. I'd love to be able to lower the back a little more but I wouldn't get down the drive! Steep driveways FTL. :dapprove:

You have to reach in and smash/crack the orange bit iirc. Either that or take the light apart like me and my mate did on his, not advisable though!

Lol should be fun how do you go about getting all the orange plastic back out?

Looks mint btw mate the drop makes the wheels look huge.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thats some orange peel around the badges!

Nice cars the ST! I got a shock off a mounttune one not so long ago.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Looks nice, however i really am not a fan of the "de tangoing" when you see the bulb up close you think thats daft as i thought when i saw it on loads of fiestas at the ZSOC and FCS meet.

Nice ST though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice, however i really am not a fan of the "de tangoing" when you see the bulb up close you think thats daft as i thought when i saw it on loads of fiestas at the ZSOC and FCS meet.

Nice ST though.
Shut up.
Matt as always mate it's mint.

RS Megane DCi 175
like this mate. Have always liked the fiesta ST, just needs more power imo

Thanks, yeah it was powerful enough to begin with - have started tinkering now tho ;)

That is sitting lovely
Cant believe im going to say this..... I like that.

Glad I'm convincing a few people! ;)

Thats some orange peel around the badges!
lol, I know. Good ol' Ford paint eh :eek:

Nice ST though.
I think it tidies up the front end, the orange looks so out of place on anything other than maybe a red ST. As for seeing the bulbs - I don't think its much of an issue.

Matt as always mate it's mint.

Thanks mate - working on a few other things and I'll get some proper pics up! :)

RS Megane DCi 175
dsc0034a.jpg

What do people think to the above?
Tempted to get the wheels re-furbed a little darker, although maybe not as dark as the above 'shop.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Vert Nice Matt.

Looks good in the photoshop as well. Add's a bit more rarity.

You still around Wigan Matt?

RS Megane DCi 175
really really like that, not a fan of the darker wheels though, looks perfect as standard

Thanks mate, I've seen a few ST's on other forums with the darker wheels and it seems to work really well. Although the pics do look better than the 'shop above.

Vert Nice Matt.

Looks good in the photoshop as well. Add's a bit more rarity.

You still around Wigan Matt?

Thanks mate! Yeah, still in sunny wonderful Wigan. :eek:

Looks great!!

Thanks - think I'll keep the wheels standard for now! :cool: