ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of the titanium beauty!!

titanium 182
Just took a few snaps on my phone of my 182, she has a cat back scorpion rs 192 exhaust system i fitted a few weeks ago and just had it lowered on apex -40mm, no way near as bad as people say, ive had coilies before and these are far a better ride. Havnt cleaned her in a week but heres the pics anyway, what do you think??

019-3.jpg

022-2.jpg

023-2.jpg

026-2.jpg

027-2.jpg

030-3.jpg

031-2.jpg

titanium 182
Looks great, but your in denial if you think the Apex are any good.

Thanks for the comment, i never said apex are GOOD, just saying ive had coillies on a clio sport before and compaired to them the 40mm drop on these apex are less harsh and defo not as bad as people make out they are!! But for £45 who gives a f**k!!!

Thanks for the comment, i never said apex are GOOD, just saying ive had coillies on a clio sport before and compaired to them the 40mm drop on these apex are less harsh and defo not as bad as people make out they are!! But for £45 who gives a f**k!!!

Looking good a nice example. how long have you had the springs on??

Since wednesday mate, are you going to say i will hate it in a few weeks? lol, Every car ive owned ive lowered so im used to a firm ride!

No mate i was going to tell you to wear a gumshield so you don't clatter your teeth together when crossing white lines on the road;)

titanium 182
Well compaired to vts's lowered 60mm and a 172 cup slammed on coillies its fine for me, to be fair if you want lows then even the top of the range 1k+ set ups they are going to be bone shakers no matter what if you wind them down

titanium 182
Just seems a silver if its a bit dirty and crappy weather but give it a good clean, wax and its a whole new paint job in the sunlight!!

titanium 182
Im joking mate, there a great colour, just if they are cleaned to perfection and the sun hits them it just pops if you know what i mean. The metalic flakes stand out sooo much more

RS Clio 182
Iv gotta agree guys..you know youv done a proper job when you see the flake spring out..lol I must admit i think iv gotta get my wheels done anthracite too..looks cool..
The spot of drop looks better too..

titanium 182
Very smart

Thanx mate, was parked up hill on pics and springs need to settle a bit more but im happy with the look, wheel re-furb starting next and tbh there isnt really anything else i want to do apart from maby a cup spoiler if i can find one at the right price!