ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pictures of the Flamers scrub up

PH2 Flamer
took me in total, around 7 hours. Most of which i had the misses nagging at me to hurry up. Nearly shoved a cloth down her throat tbh!!

F3DAD02E-323F-49B0-959D-FC4120808D0D-6814-000003D4CD9F5722_zpsd68fc1e7.jpg

4F0A8059-B787-4A3C-93C7-E3B973FC5751-6814-000003D4C5C9EAD6_zpsf12b9068.jpg

9D539840-3844-4922-8991-CD8DDB5555D7-6814-000003D4C18CC827_zps55c542dc.jpg

Sorry for the crap quality pictures, iphone5 is all i have.

will also try and get some more later on, once i sorted the misses out.

Apart from her, it was a good day, get so into it that the time, food, family issues etc, are just forgotten. Do have some rather red shoulders and back though. Beautiful day for it.

PH2 Flamer
Yeah, they are 100% the worst wheel to keep clean i've ever had. Huge pain in the arse to actually clean too, makes it worse.

cheers for the comments guys.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Im with Danny.

You cant talk about the misses.

And not post picts of the misses. :)

Punching well above your weight there lad ;)

Car looks awesome as always, can't help but think the wheel colour needs changing now though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Two things

1. Car looks spot on.
2. Agree with post 11 ;)

In all seriousness the car looks superb

130i Road, 172 Track
Looks great. Awesome colour in the sun.

I reckon bright silver Turinis would look amazing on a Flamer

PH2 Flamer
Yeah that's my plan, if I get them done. Just a pure silver.

It's just buying a spare set of wheels whilst these get done.

Or leaving a car on jacks for however long.

Audi A5
Looks like a decent example. Though I agree the wheels need a couloir change, anthracite gets my vote. No need for a spare set of wheels just book it in a body shop and their sort it out whilst your at work.

Also your not doing the car and justice taking pics with it sitting on the drive, go and find a good back drop. Oh and take some pics from lower angles, give a better picture.

PH2 Flamer
Yeah it's fitted mate. Feels strange, like I'm in a bus. Glad to see the sabelt off though.

quhyvu8y.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm servicing my mates CTR and my mates 172 tomorrow, then I'm down the local watching Liverpool. And it's supposed to be light rain all day.

How's Sunday/Monday? Weather is good, and I'm not doing much.

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Looks mega clean dude! really good work, That steering wheel is unreal! how much and where?

​Thanks