ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few problems

hi all got more problems again with my 16v,

when driving about 3k rpm or more and i press the window switches up and the windows are already up the battery light comes on only noticed this last nite is this normal?

I can heard a squeeling from my front passengers wheel after breakin suspecting the brakes are sticking on when they are warm, anyone know how to fix this?

passenger electric window goes up very very slowly and is doing my head in again any1 know what it is and how to solve it?

when i put the hand brake on and get out the rear suspension or brakes make a creeking noise ws wondering if this is a common problem and if there is any simple solutions ie is it just a bush thats not right??

thanx for reading and in advance to any advice

ps there is a mars bar to the most helpfull person ;)

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

is the battery charging ok,the windows could be causing enough drain to eluminate the battery light due to not enough charge in the battery.check the a pillar connector and your switch connections.

strip down the front brakes,replace the pads if nes and grease all caliper/pad slides etc.

lubricate all the window runners as a 1st step

adjust up the handbrake if nes other than that its normal(the noise of the pads gripping the disc).does your handbrake hold ok?

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

valvers are prone to rear calipers failing(the internal caliper handbrake adjuster seizes up)