ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Q's

Megane Trophy
Since ive had my clio ive become picky again like i was with the corsa

I need to find a good dent removal place as i have a small ding size of 10p in the rear quarter panel from a 4x4 door i guess!

Anyone got ideas in the essex/suffolk/herts region?

I also have a bit where the plastic has starfished on the rear bumper can this be fixed or is new bumper or new paint?

Stone chips on the bonnet?

And does £150 for a PC and a diamonbrite type of application sound good from a reputable bodyshop

as everyone says a £70 mop/pc from a "pimpin" bodyshop sends shivers down there spine

Probably be best to get the PC done first would it not and then the small dent and stone chips? :D

106 GTi
For 150 quid you should be able to get your own PC.

I wouldnt bother with the diamonbrite, just get yourself a good paint sealant and apply it yourself.

Megane Trophy
I just want to neaten the car up really before FCS, as should have all my sexy stainless items ready then!

I may look into getting a PC

RS 200
150 notes, as said above you can kit yourself out with your own PC and the bits to go with it plus some polish / sealing products for around that price or maybe just over.

Got my PC a few weeks ago, once you get going it becomes enjoyable and now a sort of a fast growing hobby with me, more rewarding than paying 150 quid for someone else to do it.

Thats my opinion anyway, some people just like to have a perfect car and dont mind paying, nowt wrong with that as long as your happy with the results.

Chris

106 GTi
After you have tried to de-swirl a car without one, you will wonder why you did'nt buy one in the first place!

Titanium 182 full fa
r-jay. what polishing kit did buy with your PC? or did u just buy the polishing heads?
Im using AG super resin and AG extra gloss at the mo, would that be ok with the PC?
Thanks

106 GTi
When I brought my PC, I got both the SFX and DAS polishing pad kits from Autopia. Both work well, the DAS are better for a beginner, the SFX works better on more weathered paint.

Super Resin works well with the PC, not tried the Extra Gloss. You would need to get some other polishes for the swirl removal before using the AG SRP.

Titanium 182 full fa
what swirl removal do u find best? My 182 in Titanium hasnt really got any swirl marks as such, just a few tiny ones so is it worth getting a pc do u think?