ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few questions on how much it would cost

Clio mk3
Looking to get my door trims and the trim either side of my numberplate(picture below) colour coded on my mk3 and was wondering what people have been quoted/charged.

6eqaqu5u.jpg

Also looking at buying a spoiler but it comes unpainted and was wondering how much it would cost.

Cheers.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
DIY it ;) you know you want to!

Looking to get my door trims and the trim either side of my numberplate(picture below) colour coded on my mk3 and was wondering what people have been quoted/charged.

6eqaqu5u.jpg

Also looking at buying a spoiler but it comes unpainted and was wondering how much it would cost.

Cheers.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
I have no time:( just started a full time job:(

You have a lunch break don't you? ;) sandwich and sandpaper ;)! Seen your thread your car would look loads better with a good choice of spoiler and colour coding! Saw someone with carbon wrapped bits either side of the number plate, that looked smart!

Clio mk3
You have a lunch break don't you? ;) sandwich and sandpaper ;)! Seen your thread your car would look loads better with a good choice of spoiler and colour coding! Saw someone with carbon wrapped bits either side of the number plate, that looked smart!

Half hour break:( yea I need a spoiler would set the back end off nicely! That sounds like a good idea may look into that!!

Half hour break:( yea I need a spoiler would set the back end off nicely! That sounds like a good idea may look into that!!

Weekends? Summer evenings?

Paying for paint at retail rates is surprisingly expensive. Sprayshack starts from circa £100 and that price does not include prep work (though you'd hope a new spoiler wouldn't require it)

Clio mk3
Weekends? Summer evenings?

Paying for paint at retail rates is surprisingly expensive. Sprayshack starts from circa £100 and that price does not include prep work (though you'd hope a new spoiler wouldn't require it)

I have no experience with painting anything,closest I've done is plati dip haha! May have a go on the weekends,yea the spoiler is all prepped for paint

Surprisingly easy and do-able if you're that way inclined. Auto paint St Helens are very good at matching Renault colours and reasonably priced if you decide to DIY.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Surprisingly easy and do-able if you're that way inclined. Auto paint St Helens are very good at matching Renault colours and reasonably priced if you decide to DIY.

Ordered some off them before? I need some good match paint for my colour coding in Monaco Blue

Ordered some off them before? I need some good match paint for my colour coding in Monaco Blue

Yeah saw a few recommendations on CS when I was looking for the 182's anthracite wheel colour code so gave them a go. Colour match was absolutely spot on. Was just doing touch ups and barely needed to blend anything in at all.

Different colours will be more difficult to colour match though so worth seeing if anyone on CS has used them for Monaco. Something like £7.99 for 400ml of any colour mixed.

Clio mk3

I may give it a try,my old mans alright with painting s**t so might get him to give me a hand! I've got the paint code so I'll have to get some paint made up,no idea where tho!

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Yeah saw a few recommendations on CS when I was looking for the 182's anthracite wheel colour code so gave them a go. Colour match was absolutely spot on. Was just doing touch ups and barely needed to blend anything in at all.

Different colours will be more difficult to colour match though so worth seeing if anyone on CS has used them for Monaco. Something like £7.99 for 400ml of any colour mixed.

Yeah they do sound familiar to me! Will give them a try probably as I remember reading about them before. It's £7.95 actually ;) close ;)