ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few questions

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im more of a mechanical person than bodyworks man so

-would a 1*2 bumper fit on a Mk2 Ph1?

-how easy is it to fit side strips from a Ph2 to a Ph1?

-if i fitted a 1*2 rear bumper would it look good with a Ph1 172 front bumper and skirts??

Another random question, would coilies from a Ph2 fit a Ph1 or are they they different?

Help much appreciated

Tunst

Storm Grey 200

-would a 1*2 bumper fit on a Mk2 Ph1? If you change the bonnet/wings and maybe the slam panel yes...

-how easy is it to fit side strips from a Ph2 to a Ph1? Really easy, just slide off and fit the ph2 ones

-if i fitted a 1*2 rear bumper would it look good with a Ph1 172 front bumper and skirts?? imo no, the lines dont follow but 75% of cliosport will say ph2 bumper ftw

Another random question, would coilies from a Ph2 fit a Ph1 or are they they different? Yes and No. Depends what models

Help much appreciated

Tunst

There you are

Dodgy one

-would a 1*2 bumper fit on a Mk2 Ph1? Yep

-how easy is it to fit side strips from a Ph2 to a Ph1? easy peasy

-if i fitted a 1*2 rear bumper would it look good with a Ph1 172 front bumper and skirts?? Id change the rear lights too personally to freshen it up, Skirts are the same & It may confuse other clio drivers should look good

Another random question, would coilies from a Ph2 fit a Ph1 or are they they different? Yes as long as you get Mk2 172 or 182 non cup coilies

Help much appreciated

Tunst

Rich

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
thanks guys
now iv gotta persuade my scrap yard to sell me the ph2 172 rear bumper and the ph1 front bumper going to see if some1 will photoshop a 172 rear bumper on my car see how it looks :)