ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few questions...

Just bought my 182 and really wanting to give it a good clean... but after looking in all these threads etc I've got no idea where to start...

Is there anyone who can tell me a few products that would be good enough and hopefully cheapish as well? Would a pack like this give a good clean? http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000VZCS22/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Also I'll get a lambs wool wash mitt, 2 buckets, microfiber cloths, and a few drying towels...

Just wondering if there is a cheap way to go about this, as money is a bit tight this month.

It's either this or my local carwash for £2.50 :(

M2 Comp
There's an endless list of things you can get, it really depends how far you want to go with it.

Personally, I'd get your bits for the 'wash process' sorted first of all.

The Autoglym stuff is ok, but there's better products out there for less money. Take a look on www.cleanyourcar.co.uk, that's where I've bought most of mine.