ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few quick ones, new wheels and lowered

Ultra Red Megane 225
bins006.jpg

bins005.jpg

bins008.jpg

bins009.jpg

AK

M240i
Not really a fan... too many colours going on IMO.

But kudos to you for being different!

Ultra Red Megane 225
wheels will be all white soon, blue diamonds in the centres. maybe white badges/front/rear diamonds too, im not sure yet.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Cant say i'm a fan of the yellow sport badge etc needs tieing in somehow white would suit better imo.

car looks nice lowered though

AK

M240i
wheels will be all white soon, blue diamonds in the centres. maybe white badges/front/rear diamonds too, im not sure yet.

Sounds much better mate!

Too much yellow on the rear just now due to the number plate!

mx5
Yea if you changed the yellow for either of the two colours on the wheels it would look rly good.
Leave the wheels as they are and paint the badges to match imo, i would go for the anthracitey colour thats on the wheels.

Dynamique Flamer
Do the badges white and the wheels one colour and it will look gd! :approve:

On another note why didn't you come to FCS?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I don't like that at all to be honest mate.

IMO the best looking cups are just proper mint standard ones.

Ultra Red Megane 225
There's no theme to it mate.

Stupid lairy badges, euro-esque wheels, tatty GB plates, and a comedy sticker in the rear window.

Needs de-cluttering. BIG TIME!

comedy sticker??

its a work in progress. thanks for the confidence boost.

mx5
Please dont change the wheels! think they look mint in that colour scheme, better than they did all white.

If you are gna change them, try chaning he badges first and see if that sorts out the clash, i think something as simple as changing badge colours could transform this completely

TTRS & V50
AS said, dont get diss-heartened. DONT CHANGE WHEELS as said, i think it looks quality, but maybe a bit too much going on. So white badges ? clean plates/ 3/4 front plate, de-sticker windows.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Love those wheels mate. Just need to do something to complete the look. IMO:

De-badge the back, gives it a more smoother euro look. Either that or spray them white. Also get rid of anything else cluttering this car up eg stickers. Also maybe go the full euro by slamming it, some camber etc. ;)

Ultra Red Megane 225
AS said, dont get diss-heartened. DONT CHANGE WHEELS as said, i think it looks quality, but maybe a bit too much going on. So white badges ? clean plates/ 3/4 front plate, de-sticker windows.

windows are destickered already, im getting wheels painted at the end of the month. im unsure about badges at the moment, if they stay on they will be white. Front and rear plates are on order too! bit of a mini project i suppose.

coiled 'berg
gonna look nice when finished, those wheels will look nice when badges are done to match. keep going... dont give up. good euro project!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Wheels are refreshingly different!

Id put the badges back to a standard colour and will look mint.

Well done for not becoming a CS sheep.....baaaaaaaaahhh.

Certainly different! Wheels are nice with the white in them but need to be more colour or the other.
Badges: dont like em.

Im not 100 percent, But i like the wheels.

As said they could do with being one colour.

Youve already said the rear window is de-stickered, So thats good for me. There just seems to be too much going on.

New RS badge on the rear painted white/grey/black a long with the other badges and matching wheel colour and i think it would look good.

Less is more.